- Make your dressing by adding all the ingredients together and whisking then season to taste.
- Heat up a char grill pan until hot, then add a little oil and add your trimmed asparagus and cook until just tender, set aside until later.
- Get your rib eye steak, season with sea salt and place into the pan cook for 2-3 minutes on one side then turn over and cook for 2-3 minutes on the other side (medium rare) cook for longer if you want more well done. Once youve done this remove from the pan and allow to rest in a warm place for 5 minutes before serving.
- Slice your radishes into very thin slices then put in a bowl with your watercress or baby leaf salad. Slice your cherry tomatoes in half add to the bowl then drizzle your dressing over the salad and toss to mix together.
- To serve place half of the dressed salad on each plate then slice the rib eye into strips and share between the two plates and serve.
Per Serving: Calories 184 | Sugar 3.5g | Fat 5.8g | Saturates 2.2g | Salt 0.3g